- This page includes the ACM SIGCHI Curricula for Human-Computer Interaction. It also contains the resources generated from the SIGCHI Education project that ran from 2011-2014.
- Gary Marsden Student Development Fund
- In recognition of Gary Marsden’s contributions and inspiration in HCI4D and support of HCI in the developing world, ACM SIGCHI established the Gary Marsden Student Development Fund in 2015. This fund is especially intended for sponsoring postgraduate students (Master or PhD degree) from and currently based in developing countries to attend SIGCHI (co)sponsored conferences as well as other HCI relevant conferences. In the last one year, 21 students were awarded by the fund.
- Asian Development Committee
- About SIGCHI: From the Asian Development Committee
- HCI Bibliography
- Human-Computer Interaction Resources
- SIGCHI Bulletin Archive
- Back issues of the SIGCHI Bulletin (1997 - 2008) are available.
- IUI Community announcement