- TOCHI (ACM Transactions on Computer-Human Interaction)
- This ACM Transaction seeks to be the premier archival journal in the multidisciplinary field of human-computer interaction. Since its first issue in March 1994, it has presented work of the highest scientific quality that contributes to the practice in the present and future. The primary emphasis is on results of broad application, but the journal considers original work focused on specific domains, on special requirements, on ethical issues -- the full range of design, development, and use of interactive systems.
- ACM Interactions
- This magazine includes timely articles, stories, and content related to the interactions between experiences, people, and technology.
- SIGCHI Conference Publications Format
- SIGCHI-sponsored conferences share the same format for their paper publications. Below are documents that not only describe this format, but they also appear in the conference format. You can replace the content with your own to help you follow the formatting rules. Styles are used to make it easy to adhere to the format. These documents can be used as templates for your submissions and, if accepted, to help you produce your camera-ready copy.