Membership, Mailing Lists, Email Aliases, Local Chapters.
- Join Now
- The benefits of SIGCHI membership include: Discounts on sponsored conferences, access to SIGCHI-sponsored content in the ACM Digital Library (DL), free subscription to interactions magazine (6 issues/year), membership networking.
- Mailing Lists
- The SIGCHI mailing and discussion lists are open to all interested people and do not require ACM or SIGCHI membership. Posting to the lists is moderated to avoid spam, irrelevant posts, and subscription queries, but are generally open to to any people, whether subscribers or not. Many lists are archived and searchable on the Web.
- SIGCHI and Accessibility
- Email address for communicating accessibility concerns to SIGCHI.
- Membership Benefits
- Whether you plan to lead the revolution in human-computer interaction (HCI) or simply observe as it unfolds, your membership in ACM's Special Interest Group on Human-Computer Interaction (SIGCHI) assures you a front-row seat.
- Involvement and Volunteering
- The activities of ACM SIGCHI run on volunteer energy. A range of exciting opportunities are open to people interested in volunteering some time to SIGCHI, its conferences or publications.
- Local SIGCHI Chapters Index
- How-To-Dos - Chapters