For more information about CHI 98 Publicity|
Rosemary Wick Stevens
Ace Public Relations
+1 650 494 2800
Press Coverage of CHI 98
Follow these links to read the press coverage of CHI 98.
that chat, and other irrelevancies
- April 20, 1998. Forbes Magazine article by Carrie Shook. From the
Forbes site, Technology section, Computers/Communication subsection.
tackles ease-of-use issues
- April 23, 1998. Associated Press article. From the USA Today site, Tech section.
'guru' studies Web's future
- April 27, 1998. By Leslie Helm, Los Angeles Times.
From the Austin 360 site, Tech section.
- Web Expert Tells What Makes a Site 'Click'
- By David Bloom, Los Angeles Daily News. From the
New York Times Syndicate site.
Index of Press Releases
Press releases that were used to help promote CHI 98.
- Health Care, Trust, and High Technology
- Medical informatics systems must "keep no secrets and tell no lies".
- Entertainment and Technology: Worlds in Collaboration
- Brenda Laurel & Emmy Award winners featured at conference on computers and
- The HAL 9000 is a Bad Idea
- Computer scientist insists on machines that make people smart (rather than
making machines that are smart).
- Polluting Cyberspace is a Bad Idea
- Jakob Nielsen, web site design expert, calls for less trash along the
- Computer Pioneer Alan Kay to Speak
- "Is the Best Way to Predict the Future to Invent It? Or to Prevent It?"